Kwik-E-Mart opens in Canada

Update #1: Locate a Kwik-E-Mart


To promote the upcoming Simpsons' movie, 7-Eleven converted 12 of its stores into "Kwik-E-Marts" and the only one in Canada happens to be not far from my house :0)

I went there this morning just in time for the ribbon cutting and got some pictures as well as some Kwik-E-Mart specials like Krustyo's cereal, Buzz Cola, and Sprinkilicious donuts!







Update #2: CBC News, "Oh Canada, D'oh Homer" (You can see from the picture in the article that the CBC photographer was just a couple of feet away from me).







David Kincaid (CTV News):








Erin Cebula (ET Canada):



My haul :0)







Comments

  1. Doh! Wish I could have been there--looks like fun!

    Lucky me, there's a Kwik-E-Mart about 40 minutes from my place--I'll have to take a drive this weekend ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I got the address of that one and of the one in Chicago, too. I'm going to try stopping by each of those and take some pics :0)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2006 Honda Odyssey Navigation Screen Hack

Wheel-Tire size comparer

2006 Honda Odyssey - 9229 km - V1 radar detector installed