About Stargazer's Garage

**********
UPDATE: The STI has been SOLD! Our new family-mobile, also known as "The Beast" is now a 2007 GMC Yukon XL Denali.
**********

Stargazer's Garage started as an online shrine to my Volkswagen Passat that I affectionately called "Dixie"--named after the air horns I installed on her in her glory days.

Since then it has evolved into a site where I've kept track of my experiences and adventures with all the vehicles I've owned after Dixie. I guess my obsession rubbed off a little on R32Argent who moved to Washington, DC and bought a VW R32. Of course that made me jealous because R32's are not available in Canada. That's why I bought a Subaru Impreza WRX STI :0)

Anyway, both R32Argent and I are here now and you'll find us blogging about our rides. But do please excuse me if I stray off-topic once in a while:0)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2006 Honda Odyssey Navigation Screen Hack

Wheel-Tire size comparer

2006 Honda Odyssey - 9229 km - V1 radar detector installed