Crash Crawly's is fun!


Imagine my surprise this morning when I woke up to see SNOW on the ground--eek!!! Luckily enough, by the time we reached New Westminster the sun had started to come out and it stayed dry for the rest of the day.


After going to the Subaru meet in White Rock this morning, we headed over to Crash Crawly's for a birthday party. My ears are killing me, but at least I'm able to take advantage of their WiFi and work on the pictures I took today. That's where I'm posting this from.


Here's one picture from earlier today:


That's a really nice looking 2005 Subaru Legacy GT behind me in the George Massey Tunnel. I'll upload the rest of the pictures later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2006 Honda Odyssey Navigation Screen Hack

Wheel-Tire size comparer

2006 Honda Odyssey - 9229 km - V1 radar detector installed