2009 Lincoln MKZ - Shiny Toy Guns - Major Tom (Coming Home)

This song, a cover of Major Tom by a group called Shiny Toy Guns is played on a commercial for the 2009 Lincoln MKZ which you can see here.

This is the latest song to make it into my collection, but my iPod Touch went wonky this afternoon and became unreadable by iTunes. I had to restore the factory settings and am currently waiting while everything gets gets transferred from the backup. I don't know why what happened but I did notice the last couple of days that more apps were crashing on it. Hopefully, this will cure the symptoms, but right now I'm going through a little withdrawal from the iPhone apps :-P



----------------
Now playing: Shiny Toy Guns - Major Tom (coming home)
via FoxyTunes

Comments

  1. I can't figure out WHERE to download it from there - can you tell me? I have been looking for this song!! Or can you send it to me??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... It looks like they removed the link. When I checked Lincoln's site just a couple of days ago they had the complete song in a ZIP file for anyone to download. I thought it was pretty cool of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to add that the YouTube link I posted also had a direct link that looks like it was removed, too.

    You might want to search for a free program called Any Video Converter that will allow you to save YouTube videos to your hard drive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahem, did the guys at Lincoln listen to the entire song before they decided to use it for their car? I mean, Major Tom is lamenting the fact that he's in a "tin can", far from home...and wouldn't you know it! Something's wrong! Can you hear me Major Tom?

    So if I buy this car, I'm going to have Major Tom's fate. Ummm, no thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2006 Honda Odyssey Navigation Screen Hack

Wheel-Tire size comparer

2006 Honda Odyssey - 9229 km - V1 radar detector installed