VW R32: A R32 in Canada

After 50,070 miles my R has officially become a Canadian citizen. It survived the roughly 1,200 miles, most of it driven in snowy darkness, it took to complete my relocation to the Land of Tim Hortons.

The R hopped through the hoops set by the Registrar of Imported Vehicles, jumped the hurdles set by Ontario motor vehicles and as of the afternoon of 3 February 2009 my 2004 Volkswagen Golf R32 received its Ontario tags. Actually, I’m debating whether to even to put them on as I’ve ordered personalized ones.

The R is white with salt and I’m seriously contemplating taking it to a “touchless” car wash, a concept previously verbotten in Maryland.

See below the fold for the first pics my R in Canada.




Comments

  1. Welcome to Burlington~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, thanks. I was relieved to discover there's an IKEA in the area. Saved me a lot of time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2006 Honda Odyssey Navigation Screen Hack

Wheel-Tire size comparer

2006 Honda Odyssey - 9229 km - V1 radar detector installed