Spotted!

When I went down to Point Roberts, WA, last Thursday, I got there quite early. Actually, I arrived at 1 PM exactly when I planned--I even saw the FedEx truck pull away from the shipping dock. But when I went inside I found out that FedEx Ground wouldn't be arriving for another hour.

Luckily, I was able to use that time by finishing a movie that I had started the week before: The French Connection (1971), starring Gene Hackman. One of the features that I really like about the rear entertainment/navigation system on our 2007 GMC Yukon XL Denali is the ability to watch a DVD on the front navigation screen when the vehicle is parked. I simply sat in the driver's seat and reclined it like a comfy leather arm chair and enjoyed the movie in Dolby Surround Sound. It made the hour pass by so quickly that the next thing I knew, the movie finished, I looked up and saw the FedEx Ground truck arrive and a fellow Vancouver Impreza Club member, Spore, in the parking lot. The only thing that could have made it better would have been a bag of hot buttered popcorn!

Comments

  1. This is really interesting blog. I love your content.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2006 Honda Odyssey Navigation Screen Hack

Wheel-Tire size comparer

2006 Honda Odyssey - 9229 km - V1 radar detector installed