2007 GMC Yukon XL Denali - 11440 km: Chrome Mirror Covers

I knew it couldn't last long before I started getting the itch to personalize our 2007 GMC Yukon XL Denali. I bought some chrome mirror covers from Ebay last week. There are a lot of different styles, but I liked this style with just the lower part of the mirror chromed mostly because that's what I noticed the Escalades had when we were test driving them :0) Plus, I think it's a bit more subtle than a full-out chrome mirror that a lot of vehicles have.

In the picture below, I'm half-way through my work and you can see that the passenger mirror is chrome, but the driver's side is not.



Look below to see more pictures.







Comments

  1. Nice! I think you made a good choice. Full chrome mirrors are too shiny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you need to take the top mirro cover (painted part) to put the chrome piece on?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, you don't need to. The chrome piece just sticks on top of the entire mirror.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2006 Honda Odyssey Navigation Screen Hack

Wheel-Tire size comparer

2006 Honda Odyssey - 9229 km - V1 radar detector installed