The Rob Tang Corner: Five Days Left Until The DCI BBQ


The Rob Tang Corner: Five Days Left Until The DCI BBQ

I guess it's more like 4 days now.... I haven't been to a VW meet in a long time and I'm looking forward to this one. The guys have been gracious enough to let my non-VW tag along. I've driven with them before and the cruise down to Seattle is always fun. I was checking the 5-day forecast, and it may stay dry for Saturday morning. I've been to two DCI BBQs in the past (including the very first one) and there are always a lot of nice cars there. The next day is Springmeet in Puyallup, but I won't be staying overnight to see it.

Actually, WorldONE Performance in Seattle is holding a BBQ on the same day as DCI. WorldONE is a very reputable tuner shop in the Suby community. I might try to swing by there on my way back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2006 Honda Odyssey Navigation Screen Hack

Wheel-Tire size comparer

2006 Honda Odyssey - 9229 km - V1 radar detector installed