2006 STI - Break-in Period Complete

Woo, hoo! I passed the 1600km mark today so I am officially done the break-in period. I set the shift light to 5500 rpm and am now driving it the way I normally drive. It's so much nicer without the shift light beeping so soon--it seems less busy and frantic. Don't get me wrong. I'm not going to be shifting at 5500 rpm all the time. I just set the alarm there to let me know when I'm reaching the upper limits. Under regular driving I'll probably be shifting much earlier.

Click the link below the picture to watch a video clip of the startup sequence on the STI guages when you start the engine. (The beeping sound is the Valentine1.)


STI Engine Start

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2006 Honda Odyssey Navigation Screen Hack

Wheel-Tire size comparer

2006 Honda Odyssey - 9229 km - V1 radar detector installed