Toys from Japan, Part 2

The second thing that I installed was the passenger back rest. I had mixed feelings about it because one of the things I liked most about the Type S was the spoiler--especially the way the pearl red paint glistened in the sun. To install the backrest I had to drill four holes--eek!--and now most of the spoiler is hidden undereath. Oh, well. I guess I just have to get used to the look. My wife will definitely enjoy the extra security.

This part also came with English instructions--although it was quite easy to install anyway. The instructions and pictures are here: http://istargazer.ca/suzuki/japan/burgman400s_back_rest.htm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2006 Honda Odyssey Navigation Screen Hack

Wheel-Tire size comparer

2006 Honda Odyssey - 9229 km - V1 radar detector installed