Paint it Black

First it was World Rally Blue--I mean if you're going to be driving around with a giant hood scoop worthy of skimming for plankton and a spoiler that bridges the great divide, why not go all the way? World Rally Blue and gold wheels is to Subaru what Ferrari Red is to, well... Ferrari. Long live the WRC--that's why the STI exists.

Then I saw some shots of Steel Grey Metallic and suddenly felt the desire to be stealthy. That could be the ticket (to not getting a ticket). Why draw any extra attention than needed?

But tonight I think I am in love and desiring something I vowed never to succumb to again: Obsidian Black Pearl. How did it happen? Because of this:


Darksti.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2006 Honda Odyssey Navigation Screen Hack

Wheel-Tire size comparer

2006 Honda Odyssey - 9229 km - V1 radar detector installed