Other Sequoia Owners

RMV - 2004 Sequoia Limited

RMV is a Sequoia owner in Colorado who's been kind enough to keep me updated on his stereo upgrade. He sent me this update a while ago and I apologize for being so slow in posting it up.

"I finally finished my 2-year audio upgrade project in my Sequoia. No more wondering were are my 10 JBL speakers. LOL Keep in mind this project started when I had my 2003 Sequoia SR5. At the time I simply change the factory radio for my Kenwood DDX 7015. Before Itraded in my SR5 for the Limited last August I re-installed the factory radio.

After the upgrade to my 2004 Gray Limited I replace the factory radio againwith my Kenwood added all new Alpine speakers and finally as of this week added my Alpine subwoofer. I have managed to preserve the factory look withall of my audio upgrades. The amps are located under my two front seats, which allow me to have FULL functionality of the truck in the event I need to put my seats down. That does happen on occasion with me when a find a large item to buy.

My main intent was to have a superior sounding vehicle with out compromising the factory look. Anyway this is what I have.

1. Kenwood DDX 7015 with Navigation. My navigation unit is no longer under the passenger seat as in my previous photo. It's now housed in the center storage compartment with plenty of room to spare or misc items.
2. Alpine SPS-170 Coaxial 2-Way rear door speakers.
3. Alpine SPR-176 2-Way Component Set front door speakers. The factory amp was removed, but the factory door pillar tweeters were kept and intergraded in the Alpine component set for better clarity.
4. Alpine MRV-F340 4/3/2 Channel Amp
5. Alpine MRP-M350 Mono Amp
6. 10' Alpine Type S Dual Voice Coil subwoofer.

http://www.alpine-usa.com/

My next upgrade, well I'm not sure. I think I may follow in your foot steps and change my front headlamps to a brighter bulb."














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2006 Honda Odyssey Navigation Screen Hack

Wheel-Tire size comparer

2006 Honda Odyssey - 9229 km - V1 radar detector installed