Baby Steps

Well, I took another little step towards the 2006 Subaru WRX STI. I just got back from visiting another dealership to check it out. It was the first time my wife had a chance to sit inside it and she was impressed. My biggest concern right now is with the interior space. This dealership offers a 24-hour test drive, but not with the turbos. That's no big deal since the room inside is the same. They're getting '06 Impreza sedans next week so the sales guy is going to give me a call and then I'll be able to try fitting the child seats in the back. One thing I found out about the STI that I hadn't noticed in any other sedans is that the rear outboard seats have have height adjustable seat belts just like the front seats.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2006 Honda Odyssey Navigation Screen Hack

Wheel-Tire size comparer

2006 Honda Odyssey - 9229 km - V1 radar detector installed